As fans prepare for the showdown between Cincinnati and Los Angeles on Sunday 13th February, Hard Rock Cafe Manchester has gone the whole nine yards with its Big Game Menus, packed with fan favourites. It brings a new meaning to ‘full time’.
Sack the quarterback and blitz the likes of baby back ribs, buffalo sliders, tupelo chicken tenders and cheese fries, from the Bundle and Tailgate Menus created especially for the Big Game, depending on the size of your team.
What’s more there’ll be live music with American classics from 9pm, an appearance by the Salford Sirens cheerleaders, and free half-time popcorn.
Make a play for the Bundle Menu (serves 6-10 guests) and enjoy an incredible line-up of Hard Rock favourites:
- Classic Nachos – crisp tortilla chips layered with ranch-style beans and a four-cheese sauce blend, topped with fresh pico de gallo, spicy jalapeños,pickled red onions, melted cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese, and green onions, served with sour cream on the side.
- Wings – two full orders will be served of signature slow-roasted wings tossed with classic Buffalo or barbecue sauce, served with celery and blue cheese dressing.
- Baby Back Ribs Starter – two full orders of ½ rack of Baby Back Ribs, served pre-cut in individual portions for perfect sharing. Seasoned with our signature spice blend, then glazed with our house-made barbecue sauce and grilled to perfection.
- All-American Sliders – three mini-burgers with melted American cheese, crispy onion ring and creamy coleslaw on a toasted brioche bun.
- Buffalo-style Sliders – three mini-burgers with crispy onion ring, classic Buffalo sauce and blue cheese dressing on a toasted brioche bun.
- Tupelo Chicken Tenders – two full orders will be served of crispy chicken tenders served with honey mustard and house-made barbecue sauce.
- Onion Ring Tower – two full orders of signature crispy onion rings perfectly seasoned and served with barbecue and ranch sauce.
- Seasoned Fries – one order for every 2-3 guests of signature, crispy fries served hot with salt and pepper seasoning.
Target the Tailgate menu (serves 2-4 guests), and you can pick two, three or four from this sensational selection: Classic Nachos, Baby Back Ribs Starter, All-American Sliders, Buffalo-style Sliders, Tupelo Chicken Tenders, Onion Ring Tower and Cheese Fries – signature, crispy fries layered with cheese sauce, smoked bacon and sprinkled with green onions, served with a side of ranch for dipping.
And for the ‘Extra Point’, Hard Rock Cafe Manchester is opening late, so you won’t miss a single fumble, block, catch, turnover and touchdown – from kick-off until the final whistle.
The Bundle Menu is priced at £85.95; the Tailgate Menu is 2 for £22.95, 3 for £27.95, or 4 for £33.95.
What’s more, Budweiser bundles are £17.50 for five or £80 for 25.
To book your table at Hard Rock Cafe Manchester, click here.